Sunday 19 June 2011

4/1 at last...

It's been a while coming, but Mistress R has now had 4 orgasms for every one of mine since the 1st April, and it's only going to get less fair I'm sure...
Why? Well, if we look at the stats in closer detail we find that in April I was permitted 4 orgasms, in May 2, and June's looking likely to be 1 or perhaps 2 if Mistress R is feeling particularly generous (although from the look in her eyes earlier when she said 'no, you're not cumming yet', I very much doubt it!).
I don't have a record of when all of Mistress R's orgasms have taken place, but I do know that Mistress R has had approximately 2 a week for the last twelve weeks. So using that to formulate a rough guide, we can see that in April Mistress R had 9 orgasms to my 4, in May she had 9 orgasms to my 2, and in June so far she's had 6 to my 0.
Looking at it like that, 4/1 seems rather generous, doesn't it?
Of course this is all somewhat meaningless, because Mistress R can change her mind whenever she wants. So if she wanted to, she could make me cum twice tonight, twice tomorrow night, and twice every night for the rest of the week... but I very much doubt it. I think she's starting to enjoy it far too much to do that!
Mmmm, life is good... and it's only going to get better, because tomorrow night is my first night with Mistress R as my personal trainer and not only will I get to watch her exercising in tight clothing (yum!), but I will also be taking the first step to a new, slimmer, fitter, hornier me. I've seen enough of so-called 'Doctor' Gillian McKeith's programmes to know that when you lose weight your sex drive improves (that's why she's always force feeding porkers like me Pumpkin seeds), and I'm certainly looking forward to that, even though I know it's only really going to make things harder for me... (bring it on!)
Plus I'm reliably informed that when your body looks smaller it makes your cock look bigger, and I'm all for that! I mean I've already done the pube trimming thing, I'm running out of tricks (hahaha). And of course the slimmer I get, and the bigger my cock looks, the more likely Mistress R is to want to tease me every single night until I'm a gibbering wreck (at least that's what I'm telling myself).
Well, probably not, but hey, at least I've got some new Nike shorts to make myself feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment