Thursday 16 June 2011

Latest thoughts on the CB-3000...

I didn't try the CB-3000 last night, I went back to my Oxballs Cocksling instead. I think that until my balls are a little looser it's always going to be a struggle, so I think I'll concentrate on that for now. We could still use the CB3000 in our upcoming Femdom session if Mistress R wants to, but I don't see it being practical for everyday use anytime soon. Still massively impressed with the cocksling, it's the most comfortable, most practical and easiest to fit cockring I've ever tried, even when you're fully hard. It really is a brilliant bit of kit.
It's not cheap, but I'd rather pay good money for a good product than pennies for useless rubbish. As Benjamin Franklin once said, "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten."

No comments:

Post a Comment