Monday 20 June 2011

23 days...

So, like I said before, every day is a new record now, and as much as I obviously do want to cum, I have to say there's a part of me that hopes Mistress R stops at the last minute on Saturday, or perhaps the last second... (or the second after that).
There's something indescribably delicious about being denied this long and as much as I know that when Mistress starts to stroke me towards that inevitable orgasm, I will want to cum more than I've ever wanted to cum in my life, at the same time, I would probably beg her to make me wait if I thought it would make any difference. Sadly your votes are unlikely to make a difference either, but I still want to know what you think, and who knows, maybe Mistress R will be swayed if enough of you vote?
Can you guess what I voted for?

No comments:

Post a Comment