Monday 20 June 2011

More writing...

Managed to add a couple of thousand words to my Femdom Cave book last night. Seemed like hard work, I guess ignoring it for two weeks isn't the way to keep the juices flowing. Still I'm over 21,000 words now and I'm sure I could make that a few more if I actually went back and filled in some of the finer details (which I'm not going to do until I've finished the first draft).
In my eagerness to include an earlier than planned cuckolding scene I've gone somewhat off my original plan, and to be honest I'd only planned so far into the book anyway, partly because I knew I'd never stick to it...
Hmm, and I still have to write the difficult scene that I put off writing before, only now it's from a different angle, which might make it a little easier, we'll see... maybe I can get some writing done this evening, after my appointment with Mistress Motivator!
Mmmm, Mistress R in lycra. Much more fun than walking, even with an iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment