Sunday 21 August 2011

Femdom session...

Well it's that time again, four weeks have passed and lucky me gets an hour of Femdom submission! Mmmm...
To be honest I entered this session convinced that I wasn't going to be allowed to cum and as it turned out that was Mistress R's original intention, but something happened half way through the session and that went out of the window.
I won't bother to relate every detail of the session because they don't vary all that much and I've reported on them in detail before, suffice to say that there was foot worship and face sitting and all that awesome stuff. I was given a whopping 30 paddle strokes (18 and then 12) for my 5 instances of touching - Mistress R is starting to get determined about stopping that it seems!
I was also allowed inside her a few times too, which was absolutely wonderful (her on top - even better!), and Mistress R was saying all the right things about controlling me and stuff, and then, unfortunately, she got a bit carried away and decided to ram this butt plug up my ass. Now I don't get stuff up my ass very often, once a month maximum, and sometimes it's easier than others, but the butt plug (not massive but not tiny either) needs to be inserted gently, preferably after something smaller has paved the way...
Well, to cut a short story short, it fucking hurt and I made it clear that it fucking hurt and we paused the session. She was a bit concerned and worried about hurting me, but after she removed it the pain subsided after about a minute and I was okay to continue. Fortunately the bulk of the session was over by this time as quite a substantial portion of the second half of the session is usually taken up with making her cum.
So she left me alone for a few minutes to relax and then when she came back she had me go down her. It was so nice to go down on her again (no pussy worship since Wednesday - what!!) and I really thought she was going to come in about three minutes! Fortunately I managed to keep her building her pleasure without letting her cum too soon and when she eventually did cum it was after about 20-25 minutes of pussy worship. She came super hard too, which was so good, and then she had me clean her up with my tongue.
Finally she tied me back down on the bed and allowed me to tongue her asshole while she wanked my cock. I think she must've been feeling guilty about hurting me and I was really surprised when she told me to cum while I tongue fucked her ass. I did, and it was great... of course I pretty much realised what had gone on there, and yeah it was a tiny bit disappointing... but at the same time, if Mistress R wanted to make herself feel better about hurting me that's cool, and I understand that. Besides, it was fantastic coming with my tongue in Mistress R's ass, so I really don't have too much to complain about!
So that's three times I've cum in three weeks.... I hope Mistress R starts to think about this two months of chastity she keeps threatening me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment