Wednesday 17 August 2011

What I Want...

My sweet friend Holly has been going through a rough time lately.  When I spoke with her on the phone earlier today, it broke my heart to hear her sound so down and sad.  I know that there's really not much I can do to help her feel better and, given the distance between us and her still-sticky situation at home, it's tough for us to get together in person.  If I could, I'd go to her, wrap my arms around her, give her a big hug and whisper in her ear and tell her that everything is going to be ok.

Of course, I know that if we were together in person, we'd probably end up having sex.  We're simply too hot for one another to keep our hands to ourselves.  I love Holly very much and so, at a hard time like this, it seems logical that I'd want to gently kiss her and slowly make love to her.  But that's not what I want.

For whatever reason, I want to be rough with her.  I guess I think that maybe if I "fuck her brains out", it'll take her mind off her troubles for a little while.  So, here's what I want: I want to kiss her hard, squeeze her ass and bite her nipples.  I want to rip off her clothes, throw her down on the bed and straddle her chest.  I want to shove my big, hard cock deep in her mouth and make her gag as the throbbing head hits the back of her throat.  I want to force it in deeper and fuck her face until my cock and balls are all wet and dripping from her mouth.

Then, I want to shove my hand between her legs and give her aching pussy a squeeze.  I want to finger her clit while I lick and suck and bite her tits.  I want to work a couple of fingers inside her and probe her g-spot while I lap hungrily at her clit until she bucks and moans as she cums.  I know she'd be super wet and dying to fuck by then.  So, I'd grab her ankles and pull her to the edge of the bed.  Then, I'd hook my arms under her knees, spread her legs wide, and ram my hard dick inside her.  I'd sink in balls-deep and pump her fiery-hot little pussy with powerful strokes.  I want to pin her wrists to the bed and kiss her hard again, telling her what a sexy little slut she is.  I want to punish her pussy and fuck her hard until she cums all over my dick.

Then, I want to flip her over roughly and take her from behind.  I want to remain standing and have her get up on all fours.  I'd tell her to stick her ass up in the air and reach back and spread her pussy wide for my thick cock.  I want to grab her hips and thrust into her hard and fast and deep.  I want to reach up and grab a handful of Holly's beautiful red hair and talk dirty to her.  I want to tell her how good her pussy feels and ask her if my cock is filling it up the way she likes.  If her answer doesn't satisfy me, I want to yank her hair harder and slam her pussy with greater ferocity.  I want her to feel my balls slapping her slick, swollen pussy each time I plow into her.

After she cums with me fucking her doggy style, I want to use the juices from her dripping cunt to slide deep into her ass.  I want to feel her tight back door open up for my cock as I push ahead further until she has taken me all the way.  Then, I want to work my cock in and out of her ass faster and faster.  I want to bite the tops of her shoulders tell her how tight her ass feels on my aching cock.  I want to instruct her to play with her pussy and make herself cum again.  I want to growl into her ear and tell how I'm about to cum deep in her ass.  I want her to feel my body pulse and shake and hear me grunt and moan as I slam my dick in deep and fill her ass with my hot cum.

I want to see her lying face down on the bed in a heap - a panting, sweaty, well-fucked heap.  I want to catch a glimpse of my warm, gooey cum leaking out of her ass as I go to clean up.

And then...

I want to rejoin her on the bed.  I want to drape my warm body over hers like a human blanket.  I want to give her a big hug.  I want to kiss the back of her neck softly and tell her I love her.  I want to whisper in her and tell her that everything is going to be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment